Sunday, April 17, 2011

Selena Gomez Opens Up About Justin Bieber on the Radio

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez haven’t exactly come out and said, “Yes, we’re together!” but their following their cosy night out at the Oscars and Justin’s “I miss you” tweet to Selena, they can’t really deny their relationship anymore. Selena was recently interviewed on US radio station Z100 where she dished on what it was like to date one of the world’s most famous boys. In terms of being in a relationship with someone in the business, she said, “It is a lot harder, absolutely, but there is a certain connection you have when the person understands everything you’re going through.”


She also talked about the obsessive Justin fangirls who express their hate towards the ladies he’s linked to, saying, “It’s hard! It’s definitely affected me, I’ll be honest with you completely . . . It hurts. It really does. I feel like I’m not doing anything wrong. I’ve been best friends with him for a really long time. It is very hard and it does hurt my feelings a lot. But I just try not to focus on it. I have such a strong family and I have great fans.” At the same time, she joked that she understood where their hatred came from, mentioning that she used to hate Monte Carlo co-star Katie Cassidy when she dated her celebrity crush Jesse McCartney.


No comments:

Post a Comment